1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of Service
Right From The Heart provides Users with access to a variety of services through Right From The Knees, including but not limited to posting personal prayer requests, prayer comments, commentary, other various communications tools, forums, and personalized content, at no charge to the user. By using Right From The Knees, you understand that such usage may include communications from Right From The Heart, including but not limited to service announcements, administrative messages, and other messages to which you have individually subscribed. You understand and agree that you are responsible for obtaining access to Right From The Knees, which may involve equipment and third-party fees (such as Internet service provider fees, airtime charges, or other charges associated with the display and delivery of messages).
3. Your Registration Obligations
You acknowledge and agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Right From The Knees's registration form(s) (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If Right From The Heart suspects that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Right From The Heart has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Right From The Knees (or any portion thereof). Right From The Heart is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents of children under the age of 13 who allow their children to access Right From The Knees must acknowledge that Right From The Knees is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as your child's legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether Right From The Knees is appropriate for your child.
5. Member Account, Password and Security
Upon completing Right From The Knees' registration process, you will receive a password and account designation. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Right From The Heart of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
6. Member Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, hyperlinks, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, prayer request postings, prayer postings, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Right From The Heart, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via Right From The Knees. Although Right From The Heart does monitor Content submitted to Right From The Knees, Right From The Heart cannot reasonably guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or suitability of such Content. You understand and agree that by using Right From The Knees, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree to not use Right From The Knees to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, discriminatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Right From The Heart official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through Right From The Knees;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt Right From The Knees or servers or networks connected to Right From The Knees, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Right From The Knees;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
7. Interstate Nature of Communications on Right From The Heart Network
You acknowledge that in using Right From The Knees, you will be causing communications to be sent through Right From The Heart's computer networks, portions of which are located throughout the globe . As a result, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, you acknowledge that use of Right From The Knees results in interstate data transmissions.
8. Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
9. Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Service
Right From The Heart does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on Right From The Knees. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Right From The Knees, you grant Right From The Heart the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Right From The Knees, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on Right From The Knees, for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Right From The Knees area to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on Right From The Knees and will terminate at the time you remove or Right From The Heart removes such Content from Right From The Knees.
- With respect to Content other than
photographs, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for
inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Right From The Knees, the perpetual,
irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute,
reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and
publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate
such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or
“Publicly accessible.” “Publicly accessible” areas of Right From The Knees are those areas that are intended to be available to the general public. Publicly accessible areas of Right From The Knees would include, but are not limited to, message boards, blog comments, community areas, and forums that are open to both members and visitors.
10. Contributions to Right From The Heart
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Right From The Heart, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Right From The Heart is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Right From The Heart shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Right From The Heart may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Right From The Heart without any obligation of Right From The Heart to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Right From The Heart under any circumstances.
11. Indemnity and Release of Liability
12. No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of Right From The Knees (including your Right From The Heart ID), use of Right From The Knees, or access to Right From The Knees.
13. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that Right From The Heart may establish, and modify from time to time, general practices and limits concerning the use of Right From The Knees, including without limitation the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by Right From The Knees. You agree that Right From The Heart has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by Right From The Knees. You acknowledge that Right From The Heart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to log off and completely remove accounts that remain inactive for an extended period of time.
14. Modifications to Service
Right From The Heart reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Right From The Knees (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Right From The Heart shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Right From The Knees.
You agree that Right From The Heart may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your Right From The Heart account and access to Right From The Knees at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to Right From The Knees.
16. Dealings with Third Parties
You acknowledge that your dealings with, any parties met or found on or through Right From The Knees are solely between you and such party. You agree that Right From The Heart shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
Right From The Knees may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Right From The Heart has no control over,is not responsible for the availability of, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for, any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Right From The Heart is not responsible in any way for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such site or resource.
18. Right From The Heart's Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that Right From The Knees contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, intellectual property laws, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by Right From The Heart, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on Right From The Knees, in whole or in part.
19. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Right From The Heart and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Right From The Heart has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Right From The Knees; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on Right From The Knees; or (iv) any other matter relating to Right From The Knees.
20. Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 19 and 20 may not apply to you.
21.No Third-Party Beneficiaries
23. Trademark Information
The logos, service marks, and product and service names related to Right From The Heart and its ministries are trademarks of Right From The Heart (the "Right From The Heart Marks"). Without prior written permission from Right From The Heart, you agree not to display or use the Right From The Heart Marks in any manner.
24. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Right From The Heart respects the intellectual property of others. We ask our users to do the same, particularly where it pertains to using Right From The Knees. Right From The Heart may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Right From The Heart's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest in question;
- A written description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A written description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Right From The Knees;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address (all that apply);
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the
above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the
copyright or intellectual property owner, or that you are authorized to
act on the behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
Right From The Heart's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other
intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: Right From The Heart c/o - Contracts Coordinator
1507 Johnson Ferry Road Suite 100 Marietta, GA 30062Phone: (678) 388-1860
25. General Information